Saturday, January 5, 2013

A NEW {Ruffled Bow Scarf} in the Shop + Heart-Shaped Cupcake Toppers!

There are new products in the shop as of last night! Yay!
This super soft ruffled bow scarf is made with vibrant teal knit fabric and would be the perfect pop of color to any outfit! It can be worn several ways but the bow is definitely my favorite way right now. :) I will be adding more color choices very soon. What other colors would you like to see?
Get all of the details and purchase this scarf from my shop right here.

Also, a whole new line of {PRETTIES for your events} has just arrived starting with these adorable heart shaped cupcake/cake toppers!
Get the details and purchase these heart shaped toppers right here for $5.25 a dozen!

Next, these items will be showing up very soon along with many others! :)

What are your favorite "go-to" pieces when you throw parties and events?

2 comments:

  1. oooh I love the hearts! They are adorable and could be used in so many ways. and glitter clothespins?! adorable!


    The House of Shoes

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those close pins make me want to start hanging my clothes, just to use them! :) I've never seen a scarf quite like that & must I say... It's absolutely B-E-A-U-Tiful!

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)