Monday, April 16, 2012

{Spring Rings} are now available in the shop! :)

These adorable
{Spring Rings}
are finally available in the
Love Sparkle Pretty Shop

:)

Here they are!




This is {Red Sparkle} & created with deep red ranuncula petals, antique-inspired lace, & a vintage sparkle button for the center.



This is {Mustard Yellow Sparkle} & created with hand-cut, hand-shaped mustard yellow chiffon, & a vintage sparkle button for center.



This my friend, is {Pretty in Pink} & created with pink shaped petals, & 3 dainty pearls hand-sewn to the center.



& This is {Beauty Blossom} which was created with ivory petals tipped with pink, antique-inspired lace, and a vintage sparkle button for the center.



Each flower is approx. 1" around and set atop an adjustable--antique brass--filigree ring for a custom fit!

What's your favorite? :)



Photobucket



8 comments:

  1. Seeing posts like this makes me wish I was more crafty!

    Stopping by from the restless hop!
    xoxo
    Paula
    realhousewifeofsingapore.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  2. Those are beautiful rings. Please come share at my Anything Goes linky on Friday.

    ReplyDelete
  3. omg I love the mustard one!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love these! They are so pretty, their all my favorite!:)
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  5. thanks for stopping by my blog and grabbing my button! I'm following back & I grabbed yours :)
    Hope you have a good rest of the week
    -Kayla

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your rings are gorgeous! I want to run to the store and get ring posts! You have a gorgeous blog, found you through my friend Kayla. I would love to swap buttons :)
    xoxo
    Heather
    newest follower

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)