Sunday, April 1, 2012

7 {Pretty} Things on {Sunday}--Etsy Inspiration

Today's {7 Pretty Things on Sunday} comes from ETSY.com
a.k.a. my favorite online site! :)
Here are some beautiful pieces that I found & {adore} & I know you will too.

I'm in LOVE with this tulle tutu! I want! I want!

{Credit}

Cute photo of this vintage camera. :) The aqua and ivory=subperb!

{Credit}

This should be hanging up in my craft room!

{Credit}

Floral clothespins=PRETTY! It's in the small details...

{Credit}

Beautiful + elegant comb. I love the colors together!

{Credit}

Simple bow headband=ADORABLE

{Credit}

These look so yummy + perfect for the SpRiNg :)

{Credit}

What do you find {pretty} on etsy & where do you find your inspiration?

{Have a Beautiful day!!}

2 comments:

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)