Thursday, January 19, 2012

A beautiful french inspired bedroom please?

I would absolutely LOVE to completely redesign mine & my husbands bedroom! If I were able to, I would want it to be that calming, romantic room to get away to...almost like when you walk in, everywhere outside of that room becomes the beautiful city of Paris, with the eiffel tower just within the eyes reach when you look out the sliding glass doors...I can only dream! :) Although, we reside in the middle of the desert in California...MANY MANY miles away from Paris, I would still like to decorate our room with some romantic french inspired touches (without getting too feminine because I would like my husband to WANT to be in there as well! lol)...in hopes of one day going to Paris!

Here are some great ideas!


I love the white palette of the furniture!
I think though, the photo above the "LOVE" letters should go and "LOVE" should be changed to "Je t'aime" (I love you in french).


Flowing white curtains & a chandelier as well? YEEESSSSS!!! :)


Accents of aqua/tiffany blue would look beautiful with the white/ivory color palette & this mirror would look PERFECT!!! I'm in LOVE!


Beautiful pink flowers in aqua vases are a must by the bedside :)


& what's romance without some flickering candles? :)



OH BOY! I can go on and on! I'm so ready for a bedroom make over!!!
For now, I can just wish...
::sigh::

Gussy Sews Inspiration Workshop!

2 comments:

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)