Thursday, October 27, 2011

Cold Hands, Warm Hearts Swap!

Last night, I joined in on what will be my first swap! :) Cold hands, warm hearts is hosted by bloggers sandyalamode and much love, illy.

What this swap is, is a chance to really make a new friend in the blogging world in such a fun and creative way! When you sign up (you must be a blogger as a requirement), you get paired with a partner (they try to pair you up with someone from another country) and you get to create a super cute package for them which includes a pair of gloves that should keep their hands warm this winter and any other goodies you would like to send. I'm so excited about this fun opportunity & can't wait to start getting a creative package ready and receiving a lovely package as well! I wonder who my partner will be and where they will be from...hmmmm? :)



Read more about this swap HERE. There are only 150 spots for bloggers to sign up so sign up quickly if you are interested! :D

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)