Saturday, January 29, 2011

Little Ruffled Dress

So I have been working on this dress for a while now {it's my first one} & I'm definitely not done yet but here's my progress so far...


The top is made of satin with a V neck. The sleeves are still being worked on...
The back is also a deep V neck.

The bottom is made of chiffon ruffles as well as lace...which takes some time to layer and make sure they are all even and straight.

I'm still adding layers.

Hopefully, this project will be done by the end of the weekend...although I think I have to buy more material to complete it.
I'm super excited for the end result!!!


Then, I can start my next project :)...
{Hint} It's not clothing--but an accessory

No comments:

Post a Comment

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)