Sunday, January 1, 2012

Bring in the new year with some SPARKLE!

I love anything with sparkle & with this new year, I can predict even more sparkle added to my wardrobe and newest projects to come! :) I was inspired to create a new fascinator this afternoon with...you guessed it, sparkley sparkles! LOL It is also available in the Love Sparkle Pretty Etsy Shop!





View this listing HERE for all the details! :)

I also created this little bow with some red wine colored fabric and a silver sparkle button!


& look what I found for you!!!
Some wonderful DIY projects that will add that sparkley touch to your newest projects as well! Here's to some new year inspiration! :)

{Enjoy}

DIY Sparkle Headband
from Flax & Twine


DIY Glitter Camera Strap
from The Glitter Guide


DIY Sparkle Clutch
from The Fashion Spot


DIY Sparkle Flats
from We Are Not Martha


DIY Glitter Nails
from Color Issue


DIY Sparkley Votives
from Running in Stilettos

2 comments:

  1. Thanks for sharing my sparkle headbands! What a great glittery list! thanks for collecting!

    ReplyDelete
  2. LOVE the glitter! That camera strap is such a great idea! I posted about sparkle today... HOME vs FASHION. Anyway, you have a great blog! I'd love to follow each other, if you're in! Have a great day :)

    xo! Vanessa (the gal)

    http://fashiongalfireman.blogspot.com/

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)