Monday, October 31, 2011

Our Maternity Shoot

On October 6th, My husband and I had our maternity shoot with the lovely Cortnie Dee. We met up in Riverside, CA where my husband & I not only took our engagement photos but we also shot some pictures where we got married over a year ago! I was so excited about this opportunity to get to work with Cortnie again because she has basically been "our photographer" and has followed our lives together in important milestones!

Here are just some of our maternity photos that I have fallen in love with!

{At Fairmount Park where we took our engagement photos in January 2010}












{At Crestmore Manor under the tree where we said "I DO"}


first comes love
then comes marriage
then comes little
LEVI
in the baby carriage









It was so much fun shooting our little family photos especially since we were able to go back to the exact same place where we said our vows a little over a year ago! :) Cortnie Dee did such an amazing job as always & I'm always impressed by her work! :) Thank you again!

I'm now 36 weeks pregnant & we are just counting down the days until our little man is here!



3 comments:

  1. Love love love the pics on the picnic blanket. The "patiently waiting" shot is adorably creative too!

    Roxy
    This South Korean's Got Seoul

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are awesome! Love the ones with the shoes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you:) the patiently waiting photos and the converse are some of my favorites :)

    ReplyDelete

It makes me really happy to read your comments. Leave some LOVE and have a sweet day! :)